Made in the USA products, our factory is nestled near the Ozark hills in Warsaw, Missouri.
Farrell Industries produce scope mounts, rings, and other rifle related products for tactical, long range, law enforcement, military, and hunters. Each product is skillfully crafted to exact specifications and has the following features.
- All of our products are machined from solid stock, nothing we build is outsourced. That is how we maintain quality.
- Each set of scope rings are engraved with serial numbers and matched as they are machined.
- All steel products are finished with black matte oxide, custom stainless rails have a bead blasted matte finish.
- It is our goal to provide tolerances to .001 or less and great care is taken to provide the best fitting mount you will ever own.
- Each product comes with the necessary screws and instructions.
- Our screws are produced in the U.S. to our specifications, undergoing heat treating with a 45 degree head that seats against a 45 degree counterbore to ensure your rail centers to the receiver.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! - Return to factory for a refund or replacement.( Subject to $12.00 return exchange fee, or $20.00 restocking fee for refunds within 30 days of purchase.)
- CUSTOM SCOPE BASES STARTING AT $200.00.
- Rifle scope mounts are true 1913 picatinny specs.
- Barrel vises and custom jaws available
- MOUNTING FARRELL SCOPE BASES AND RINGS- If they are mounted properly and without any stress there should be no reason to lap our rings upon installation. For those who wish to mount and maintain this flatness, we've provided a bedding groove (a first) on the underside of the mount to allow a dense application of epoxy. It is common, but not always necessary for rifle receivers with steps such as Remington 700, Mauser 98, Pre-64 Winchester etc., to possibly need bedding material on the rear where they have been polished or ground excessively. Round top style receivers rarely will need any bedding.
Contact us for more information.